I know it's been a while but here are a few shots of our annual trip to the Tulip Festival this long weekend. Molly was in fine form and enjoyed herself
alot. I just wish it was a little bit warmer.

Daddy's little girl.

Here we are!!

Molly must have stuck her nose in about 30 tulips. It's a good thing she doesn't seem to have any allergies or a sense of smell...
lol. I don't know about you but tulips don't really have any smell to me?

It was such a lovely family day together which ended in us all having a half-way-decent dinner at
Mexi's over looking the water. It is days like this that make me sit back and smile and feel grateful for all that I have. I am truly blessed.
Ohhhh look at those pics!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!
Happy you had some good family time!
Hope to see you soon!
Hugs
Sxxx
I love the pic of her nose deep in the flower. Bet you can't wait to scrap these.
ReplyDeleteI mean to contact you sooner, had left my browser open and then closed it and plum forgot. I couldn't do the crop b/c I was on kid duty today :) LOL I am having a boob crop (crop for breast cancer) at A Fine Mess on Friday june 5th, I had asked DOrrie for your and Melinda's email and for some reason the invite was bounced back. Would you be interested in going? Stephanie is going, and Med and Rennee (they were at the Donna event). Regardless, would love to get togther this summer :) Toots,
ReplyDeleteKatie
oh and here's my email
harkinsk at rogers.com