This is also a Vicki design but I totally re-designed it to be a bit more girly. It's definatenly not my favorite paper line but I tried to make it work.
It was the best of times...it was the worst of times. That seems to be how life has been for me over the past few years. I have a beautiful family and couldn't be happier with where my life is going yet there is sadness in my life as well. This is my journey to becoming a whole person again.
Monday, March 23, 2009
March Madness
This was a layout I did while at the Smiths falls Retreat. I was using a wide angle close up of Molly's eyes. I can't believe she stayed still long enough for me.
These are products from Amanda Blu who I love but can't find any of her products anymore.I love the bright colors and of course the bling aspect is important. The layout was a 'staples' challenge, I don't usually use staples but I am pretty happy the way it turned out.
This is a Vicki Boutin design...

This is also a Vicki design but I totally re-designed it to be a bit more girly. It's definatenly not my favorite paper line but I tried to make it work.
This is also a Vicki design but I totally re-designed it to be a bit more girly. It's definatenly not my favorite paper line but I tried to make it work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love Love your layouts!
ReplyDeleteLove the Mesmer-eyes!
I'm leaving after work today to go to Toronto until Friday, we will need to check our agendas for a little date after work potentially next week! Have a great week and hugs!
Sxx
Oh Karen these are AWESOME! It was so great to meet you in Smith Falls, and I can't wait to scrap with you again sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteI am gonna add you as friend on my blog!! WINK!
Hugs
Rachel:)