Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Morning all,
i just wanted to thank the chickas that came out to scrap at my school yesterday. It was a really great day with amazing food and good friends. Simone and I finally finished our Donna Downey projects and we are already planning the next one, a fabric album....ooooh aaaah! Dayna came in with her little man and was able to scrap for the first time ever for several hours and made some great layouts for her father's birthday. You are a natural! Melanie did some cute layouts of her sweet girls at play and had a tough time with the progressive layout but persevered and it looked amazing. Penny loved the idea of the progressive layout and for a first time scrapper she made some gorgeous layouts that she should be really proud of, i think another one will be joining the ranks of the scrapping world. Better late than never, Kelly came after her Godson's Christening, and hammered out 17 layouts that she had prepped and they came together very nicely, I was a bit jealous. Dorrie got called into overtime at work and we missed her but not as much as someone who needed her to take a call through 911. I love you. Thanks ladies for such a great day and I look forward to doing it again soon, it was a great location and the tables were huge and the company was lovely!
Have a great Sunday, Chickas!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great day :) So now you have to post your work. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had tones of fun!
    Super happy that you enjoy your day!
    Can't wait to see your final projects!

    If I can next time arround and if there's a table available, I would love to come!
    Enjoy your week!!!!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see the layouts! Please post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen! Ok got everything fixed now for leaving comments! Great to hear you had a successful weekend! Cheers, Rosa

    ReplyDelete