Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cottage 2009

Checking out the minnows at the beach...

This was our cottage just steps away from the beach...
Molly enjoying her pool toys on a rainy day when we couldn't get outside...



Molly playing JellyBean at the pool. by the end of the afternoon I had 6 or 7 kids playing with her...
Ta daa...see daddy I can balance on this dollar store boat...NOT...




Look at those baby blues! I love outdoor pictures.



Daddy and Molly enjoying a ride in her little pink boat...





Splash away little pink fish...
Testing out the little pink boat...


We had a great holiday on White Lake and it was our second year back there. We would do it again in a second but really we want to buy our own summer retreat...oh the fun we would have.
We can dream can't we. Sometimes dreams come true...
Later Chickas!







2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fabulous time!
    Enjoy your summer and hope to see you soon!
    Hugs
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a play date....email me at harkinsk@rogers.com and we can make plans :)

    ReplyDelete