I have been surfing all the new CHA releases from various blogs and I am feeling inspired.
I wish I had more time to create all the lovely things that some of these ladies get to do for a living. That would certainly be my dream job.
Once school is back my free time will be spent creating for the little ones, which I love, don't get me wrong but some of the projects that can be done require time and energy to come up with. That which I won't have too much of once I am back to 40hrs a week and keeping a family fed, dressed and loved!!!
I love everything I do I just wish there were more hours in the day to do them. I would never give up my job as I have the best one in the world wherein I can be creative every day and no two days are ever the same. The families that I work with are truly wonderful and supportive. My fellow teachers are inspiring and keep me smiling everyday! I don't know what I would do without them.
My sweet Will, whom I adore, what else can I say he is amazing and he loves me and appreciates me for the woman I am today. He is the best dad and Molly is definitely a daddy's little girl.
Molly is an amazing little one as well. She tests us and has her moments but we still feel we are blessed with an incredible interesting, smart, funny and beautiful girl....who by-the-way is going to be 4 in 2 weeks....UGH!!! Where does the time go???
That's all my ramblings for now, I am expecting Katie (Kataroo) and her girls over for a play date today and I need to get ready.
Hugs...K
Have a fun date with Katie and the girls!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon and have a real scrap date!
Hugs
sxx