It was the best of times...it was the worst of times. That seems to be how life has been for me over the past few years. I have a beautiful family and couldn't be happier with where my life is going yet there is sadness in my life as well. This is my journey to becoming a whole person again.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Molly and Kayleigh had a great playdate which started out with a HUG!! It was very sweet to see them together and get along so well. Can't wait for another playdate. Katie, you are an awesome chick and I'm so glad that you brought your little Chicklets over today, it was so beautiful.
Molly had fun at the farm this past weekend and she helped Grandma make blueberry pies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhhhh I love that pic, you sooo know we have to scrap it, right :) :)
ReplyDeleteThank-you I had such a good time. As soon as Ryan walked in the door tonight Kayleigh was going a mile a minute telling him all about MOLLY :)
So happy you girls had a fabulous time! Hope you will be able to make it to the crop, you are the first on the waiting list! We will call you as soon as we know! And yes I will try to have you sitting close to us! Hugs
ReplyDeleteSxx