It was the best of times...it was the worst of times. That seems to be how life has been for me over the past few years. I have a beautiful family and couldn't be happier with where my life is going yet there is sadness in my life as well. This is my journey to becoming a whole person again.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Molly Sings
This one is for you Katie!!! Molly tries to sing with feeling....Go Baby!!!
This freakin cracks me up...sorry for the quality and please don't judge me by my messy basement...lol
So glad you were able to capture this moment! You made me want to charge the batteries on my 'movie machine' too! Thanks for sharing! I think Molly has a future as a singer!
So glad you were able to capture this moment! You made me want to charge the batteries on my 'movie machine' too! Thanks for sharing! I think Molly has a future as a singer!
ReplyDelete