Monday, August 17, 2009

Molly's B'day

My baby turned 4 this weekend and she was blessed to have her friends come over on a super hot day to splash around in her pools. The afternoon started out quite steamy and Will and I were damp and exhausted before the party even started. We had snacks and drinks and everyone seemed to enjoy watching the little ones splash around. None of the adults were brave enough to jump in though but there were some acrobatics performed by one brave daddy, it's just too bad the slope didn't work for you to well. We then brought the kids in to do some crafty things and everyone had a little reprieve from the heat and enjoyed the air conditioning and watch their child create a masterpiece. My cousin Tracy graciously helped tidy the table a bit before we threw the cake at them...Nemo was a big hit. I was planning in doing the gifts back outside but couldn't really bare going into the smog again. So we gathered in the living room and everyone got to see the leftover X'mas things still piled on the dining table...UGH!
How embarrassing...oh well I'm over it!



Thanks to everyone for the wonderful day. Our family really needed to have friends around us this year and it put a smile back on my face, if even for a day!
Much love to all,
karen, will and molly!

2 comments:

  1. I had a blast :) and I sure know the girls did :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! look at that beautiful pic of Molly and her gifts! Happy that you had a great time with all the friends that visited and that Molly had a fabulous b-day!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete