It has been a crazy month as any teacher can well appreciate but I'm awake now and it is October and I have no idea where the time has gone. I have had an air cast on my foot for a few weeks now and I'm tired of the stinky boot but at least I can take it off to clean and shower. Needless to say I have been trying to stay off of it and have found some time to scrap with my very dear friend Dorrie. I can't seem to flip this first one but it is a playful layout of Molly at my Aunt Wendy's last birthday before she past months later.

This is one I did a few weeks ago at Dorrie's when she had a bunch of us over to scrap, eat and chat with good friends. So is Molly mostly Naughty or Nice?!?

This is a layout I did with a Paper Passion kit and I love this picture of Molly and I at school. We are very blessed to have these early years together at Good Morning.

This is a fun and Whimsical layout of my little dancer. These were the photos taken at Good Morning when she was 2 and she danced and twirled when she saw Marilyn
Mikkelson with her camera. I am going to miss these special photo days with such a wonderful photographer.

This is a layout of a very emotional day. In the morning was my mother's memorial and in the afternoon we came full circle and celebrated Molly's Christening with all our family and friends. It was a tough day but it was beautiful and worth all the planning.

This layout was from last month's kit from the Paper Passion and the photo is of my little family all decked out for my cousin Jason and Megan's wedding. Photograph taken by Rae
Congdon our babysitter.

Well that is a little peak into what i have been up to creatively...catch ya on the flip side.
Umm sweets???? It's October...LOL
ReplyDeleteSeptember is already gone hun... I'm just throwing that out there...
Beautiful work...thanks for hanging out with me!
OH Karen I am in love with your little dancer LO... Whimsical indeed girl! I am glad you are able to hang out with your gal pals and I can't wait to scrap with ya again love!
ReplyDeleteHugs and chat soon!
R
XOOX
WOW! fabulous layouts!
ReplyDeleteWas great seing you Saturday!
Have a fantastic week!