I can't believe we are almost ready for Christmas Holidays. It's a busy month for everyone and it's not not any different around our place. The snow is here and I'm feeling the spirit with the Christmas music on in the background. Molly and I are home sick today so I have some found time to catch up on my blogging. I have my Aunt and Uncle coming today for the weekend and I'm looking forward to their company. They are not blood relatives but my mom and dad's childhood friends that became part of our family through the years. Not having my mom for the holidays is always going to be tough for me as she always did it up right. Molly is treated like their 5
th grandchild and for this I am truly grateful as Will and I don't have our mothers around for this special time of year.
My dad's
birthday is this weekend and I have arranged to have extended family join us for our regular Sunday breakfast. Here is a picture of Molly and him at the restaurant last weekend.

Molly and I went to the ballet for the first time and we really enjoyed the Nutcracker. It was really special for us to do this together, I hope it becomes a tradition.

We got a new outfit for Molly for the ballet and for Christmas and as you can see she didn't take long to try it on. She sat down at the door and got undressed to try it on immediately, bare legs and all!

Molly enjoyed one of her
birthday gifts a couple of weeks ago and did her nails
all by herself...
lolThanks Katie...good thing it peels right off. She loves it!

Molly hanging out with her daddy in his big ugly van. I can't
believe that thing is still in my driveway....i bet the neighbours love to see that everyday!

There is a little update from our house.
Enjoy the snow everyone!
Thanks for checking in...K
PS...please send your healing prayers and thoughts out to my sweet friend who is in the hospital.
I love her dress!!! Beautiful Molly :) Love the nail art LOL :)
ReplyDelete