Sunday, March 21, 2010

Punta Cana 2010

We had an awesome time on our Spring Vacation and this was the pool just outside our hotel building where we spent most mornings.

This was how we spent our evenings, after dinner there would be a "MiniDisco" for the kids on stage and this girl would have all the kids participate in various dances and games.
In the evening we would dress for dinner and eat at one of the resorts a la carte restaurants, this was Mexican night.


After our morning at the pool we would go to the beach restaurant in an open air dining space which had an amazing buffet and of course our favorite beverage of the week was the Banana Mama...Molly's was of course without rum but just as tasty!



After lunch we would head to the beach and spend our time bobbing in the waves and playing in the sand. Molly loved to make sand castles on her legs and watched them get washed away by the waves.

The water in Punta Cana was the most beautiful colour with it's sandy bottom and no weeds, I would have to say it is the best ocean front I've ever swam in.

Molly spent some of her time just standing watching all the teenagers play in the water. There was about 400 students on their Spring Break Grad trip at our resort. This was definitely not our favorite part of the week but we tried not to let it get to us.
Family shot at the beach. We are so white we glow but who cares we just love being there. Time to start working out...Will and I are not too pleased with ourselves and our size but we are going to start working on that after all these beach shots.

Molly trying to fill a moat for her sandcastle but the sand just kept soaking up the water...she must have made about 30 trips to the water...UGH!

Molly sporting her new bikini on our first day, I am so glad she wore her surfer shirt because she didn't really burn except for her nose...phew!


Well that is a little peak into our Spring Vacation.
Sorry for not posting very often but work and Molly keep us all very busy.
Life is good and we are happy and loving each other and enjoying each day as it comes.
Thanks for checking in...K








5 comments:

  1. looks like you had a blast!!! man oh man I wish I had been there drinking those banana mamas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had fun.. glad you got to get away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    So happy your were able to travel despite what happened.... Welcome back home and loving all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great vacation!!! Glad you had a chance to get away!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen - it was great to meet you this weekend! I am just checking out your blog from a link on Katie's. I am still on creative overload from taking the Debby and Tim classes - it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete