I hope everyone is having a good Family Day Morning, as Molly and I are! Molly is doing well these days and has seemed to give up her afternoon nap which is a bit tricky as she gets pretty cranked in the afternoon. Hopefully the 10-11pm bedtime will stop with this new routine. Will and I have always been lucky with how much she enjoyed her naps and going to bed but these days it's been a bit difficult.(Mommy I wish I could be in the circus with Franklin like in my dream, she said to me just now) Molly has been regularly been crawling into bed with me at night these days but I've gotten used to it and I don't really wake up anymore unless her frozen toes end up on my back. When Will comes to bed he either carries her to bed or jumps into her bed so as to not disturb us and on Valentine's morning I then got out of our bed and went to snuggle up with him in her bed...it was a little weird being in there without her.
OK Molly is getting dressed to go outside now and drag me into the cold to Owl Park....Yippeeee!
Later...K
No comments:
Post a Comment