Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Molly is definately a little girl who loves pink and it actually looks very good on her. I was the first person to say that my kid would never wear this much pink but I have had to eat my words over the past 3 years as my daughter has made it very clear it is her favorite color!!

This was a ballet class that she took at our community centre.
This is still one of my favorite pictures of Molly and I think this little outfit of pink might have sparked the Pinkalicious girl that I have now. My friend Melanie lent me this cute sweater and hat and Molly wore it all during the fall of 2005. This picture was taken after a walk with my mom at her house. Wow, that brings back memories. My mom and I had a few good months of bonding the 3 generations before we started taking care of my grandmother and the rest of my maternity leave is quite a blur. My grandmother moved in with my mom in the winter and we started to care for her as her health began to deteriorate very rapidly. I think the stress of caring for her mother took a toll on my mom's body as well. I ended up moving back in with my mom to care for my grandmother and my mother who was now not able to help with her mother and of course I had Molly to care for as well. It's no wonder it was a blur. OK I was not planning on going there right now but that is what happens when you look at pictures they just bring back a rush of emotions, feelings and memories.
Okey dokey, that is enough of that.
I have to shake my head now and I'll finish posting my layouts, shortly.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment