Sunday, February 22, 2009

Girl's Day at our house!

Molly and Grace had a wonderful time playing, laughing and being silly together on Saturday. My friend Dorrie and I were sitting at the table chatting and feeling like it was very surreal watching our girls who are the same age (one month difference) play together as we revel in their beauty and their wonderful spirit and also as we remember how we met at the age of 8 or 9. Dorrie was from Sudbury and came to Gloucester for the annual ringette tournament and was paired with another girl to be billeted at my house. For one reason or another Dorrie was pulled to Ottawa and we stayed in touch over the years and Facebook reconnected us and we've been thick as thieves ever since. I love you Dorrie!
Coloring princesses.
A little bit of a scary smile.

Molly painting Grace's nails for her.
Sweet girl Gracie!
My sweetheart, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy our girls will be friends.. Hope your hair turned out ok...LOL...And glad we were able to get together.. Love you too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly and Grace are SO PRECIOUS!!!
    what sweeties!

    seeeeee yooooooouuuuuuu sooon!

    ReplyDelete