3's Art class exploring the book Muddigush, very kool recreation of the children jumping in the puddles. Some of the boots are on wrong but that is what I love about the children's art.It was the best of times...it was the worst of times. That seems to be how life has been for me over the past few years. I have a beautiful family and couldn't be happier with where my life is going yet there is sadness in my life as well. This is my journey to becoming a whole person again.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Still in 2003-2004
I'm glad all the kids faces are turned away because these are the best papier mache masks I've ever done with the kids and this group was just amazing with them.
3's Art class exploring the book Muddigush, very kool recreation of the children jumping in the puddles. Some of the boots are on wrong but that is what I love about the children's art.
3's Art class exploring the book Muddigush, very kool recreation of the children jumping in the puddles. Some of the boots are on wrong but that is what I love about the children's art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment