Saturday, August 8, 2009

I had a great day cropping with new friends at the Scrapbox...here's our girls katie!

This is another one I'm entering in the Back-to-school contest over at the Paper Passion...

Violetbliss at it's best...
OK I have no idea why is is sideways...sorry





Again...sorry for the twisted neck...I still need to finish this fish one but I was taking the pics so here it is unfinished.









These are the latest that I have been meaning to post for about a month now.
Enjoy...K









3 comments:

  1. Great layouts Karen! Love the 'School' one and it's perfect for the 'Back To School' Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layouts Karen!
    Was really great seeing you on Saturday... finally a good extra treat to kinda make it up for the Friday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Karen! I'm looking forward to getting together some time soon! Maybe next movie night!

    Hugs
    Rach
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete